Saturday, June 12, 2010

Pseudo myopia treatment

Most people who suffer from pseudo-myopia eye is unhealthy, especially primary and secondary students stand out. Its vision in a rapid decline in two months or even weeks, if timely treatment in the early, attention maintenance, can restore vision without wearing glasses.
Hand therapy through massage or acupuncture specific points of hand by the sensory nerve conduction to internal organs and the brain and other organs, to achieve the prevention and treatment of diseases of special therapy. Exposed throughout the year because of both hands, acupoints, massage or acupuncture without seasonal conditions, with convenient and flexible advantage. Hand acupuncture points treatment pseudomyopia, more pain, some people are not easy; while the hand massage points, almost no pain, was able to transfer to the eye and stimulate the liver, with treating the symptoms and characteristics of quick, and the people people can do to facilitate appropriate.
Hand Therapy Effective pseudomyopia three points: 1, the most effective point is the ring finger palm first, second phalanx joints between the liver point. 2, palm palm near the Spontaneous pericardial region. 3, back side of the little finger to go down the line of wrist point.
As a result of excessive use of eye drops eyes, gently rubbing pressure over the hole, daily breakfast, and evening three times, each time rubbing pressure of 108 consecutive, the last about 10 seconds or so pressing. In practice, experience "eyes feel particularly comfortable," we carefully rub a little pressure to feel for. That with perseverance, will gradually be restored to sight.

2 comments:

  1. Acupressure is a very effective method to cure many pain and malfunctions but has to be done the very right for the best and correct results.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am indeed very grateful to God for his goodness in my life, and also I want to use this medium to extend my gratitude to Doctor Uwadia Amenifo for curing me of my glaucoma and diabetes with his wonderful herbs. Beloved brothers and sisters Milk David is my name, I suffered from diabetes for 20 years my sugar level was over 200. In addition to that I was also having great issues with my eyes my doctor diagnosed cataract/glaucoma. This problem was as a result of my work in the banking sector where my eyes was always exposed to a computer set.it became worst that I was unable to see anything clearly. When one is close to me, I could only see the head to the chest. My doctor prescribed so many medicines for me, and I was taking medicine for both my diabetes and glaucoma. But the medicines were not doing me well, as I was still suffering from both ailments. But someone introduced me to an herbalist Dr Amenifo, and I got in contact with him. After explaining to him, he assured me of total cure with his herbal medicine off course no harm in trying I tried to believe him and I gave him a try. Behold he prepared the herbal medicine and shipped it to me, I used it as prescribed by him, and behold I am totally free and cured for first my glaucoma, and the second arrangement was made to also cure me of my diabetes, he prepared the herbal medicine for diabetes, and shipped it to me. After using it my brothers I am here to say I am now totally cured of my diabetes my current sugar level now is 100. Please I want you all to help me say a big thanks to Dr Uwadia for saving my life. In case you have problems same as mine as I then was, please I advise you to immediately contact Dr Uwadia, and get your permanent cure. His contact details are as follows. Email (doctoruwadiaamenifo@gmail.com) and his digit is (+2349052015874).

    ReplyDelete